Study Skills Resources and Tips
Good study habits are good for any student. Once learned, they can improve organization, time management, reduce stress and etc for a life time. Check out these tips for improving your homework and study skills.
7 Tips for Improving Your Child's Homework and Study Skills
1) Create a homework station
2) Use checklists
3) Create a schedule
4) Use a timer
5) Color code
6) Mix it up
7) Check in and check up
3 Great Apps to Keep You Organized
1) Remember the Milk by Remember the Milk
2) Notability by Ginger Labs
3) Habits Pro - Habits of Health by Track & Share
9 Simple Steps for Breaking Down Your Assignments
1) Figure out how much time you have.
2) Decide how long you should work during each study session.
3) Calculate what you will need to do each day.
4) Make a list of the materials you will need.
5) Break the work down.
6) Put the task cards in order.
7) Note questions.
8) Assign a deadline for each task.
9) Review your progress with your parents, teachers or peer.